Extreme makeover needed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since I'm no longer a Greeter (now a SB Guide) I might as well change my user ID.

Can I be myself* from now on? :D

Laurens

* That would be "Laurens" (just to be sure)

El Orans:
Since I'm no longer a Greeter (now a SB Guide) I might as well change my user ID.

Laurens

* That would be "Laurens" (just to be sure)
Just so you keep the avatar...I'm a BIG LOA fan. :D

Just what is a SB "Guide"?

And no, no one is allowed to be theirself around here. That is totally against official ScubaBoard policy. You shall assume the identity that we decide to give you, no questions allowed. :D

What do you want your username changed to?

El Orans:

Laurens

I'm sorry but I have to put my foot down on this one, El Orans and your avatar are part of this board, you must keep them...please.

scubafool:
Just what is a SB "Guide"?

And no, no one is allowed to be theirself around here. That is totally against official ScubaBoard policy. You shall assume the identity that we decide to give you, no questions allowed. :D

An SB guide is an overworked, underpaid surf of the evil SB regime that call themselves staff.:D We help and welcome new members to the board, 24/7 and are members of this forum ourselves.

dlndavid:
An SB guide is an overworked, underpaid surf of the evil SB regime that call themselves staff.:D We help and welcome new members to the board, 24/7 and are members of this forum ourselves.
Now, now, now - you KNOW we don't work! :D It's service, and we love it. :wink:

I really hope El Laurens doesn't change his UN, but hey - it's his personal choice. I've been thinking about changing my Avatar...

I know changes are hard sometimes, like I miss Rick's CotBL avatar, and your smiling face would be missed too. Heaven forbid, SB without the California raisin:D or LIT dunking his head in the toilet, Vickie's lips, Matt's full face mask, Cbulla's speedo of colors, to name a few. At least UP keeps his enduring Camel.
ah heck, I'll just stop blabbering here.

Whatever happened to the Board of the Free? :D

OK, I'll remain my previous self (for now).
But it's going to cost you... :)dollar: :dollar: :dollar:)

Laurens

El Orans:
Whatever happened to the Board of the Free? :D

OK, I'll remain my previous self (for now).
But it's going to cost you... :)dollar: :dollar: :dollar:)

Laurens

Wow! You're an easy push-over! Wanna buy a used car? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom