Extra Force on Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

csicnomore

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Someone on Ebay is having an auction on an used pair of Extra Force in the original material, but advertising them as Tan Delta. I corrected him via email and he replied:

"A friend molded these a few years ago. He would make all colors for us and always uses the best materials."

I would like a blue pair, Bob.

Anyway, Blair, I PM'd the URL in case you're interested.

Joel,
Thanks for the heads up there is always deals to be had. That is a great price for the Original poly. Great questions and response thanks for that. "His friend" molded his fins sounds a bit strange. I have seen Neon Yellow Extra Poly from decades ago.- very cool - I know Bob did make a few blue. Now they are only made in tan Delta so you have many choices on colors.
Sapphire Blue
Smoke Black
Amber Yellow
Emerald Green
Amethysts Purple
Ruby Red
and yes on very special occasions Bob will pour a special color.

Take care and have a great Sunday,
Blair

I thought his friend sounded strange too. I have a pair in XXL, paid $150, have only used them in the pool. Every time I go diving my "hockey" fins win out. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom