Express Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are usually two or three in Vanessa if you ever want to give one a spin.
Might just have to take you up on that.

My wife and I are pre-planning a trip down to the Key Largo area in early to mid June. She just got her OW last month in Jamaica and I want to take a 3-4 day trip down to Florida in order for her to get a few more dives under her belt.

Scuba.com has the deluxe in open box for $225. Could it be stripped down?
Q&A at the bottom indicates that it doesn't include the pads.

Would probably be perfect for what I'm wanting.

Q&A at the bottom indicates that it doesn't include the pads.

Would probably be perfect for what I'm wanting.
Check their prices late at night. I have found some of their computers for crazy low prices. Not sure if they mark other things down. If you find something but not sure if you want it put it in you cart to order later. Never ordered from them yet but always been helpful with any questions I have had.

Might just have to take you up on that.

My wife and I are pre-planning a trip down to the Key Largo area in early to mid June.
I'll be on Anthony's Key (Roatan) June 17-25 and doing a Rescue class the week after I get back! Hope we can connect!

I'll be on Anthony's Key (Roatan) June 17-25 and doing a Rescue class the week after I get back! Hope we can connect!
I'll PM you when we pick dates. I'd love to meet up with you (and the Mrs.) while we were down there if the timing works out. We have thrown around the week of May 29 or the week of June 19 (which would obviously conflict with your trip to Roatan).

I'll be at Ginnie for the Fool's Megadive (March 31- April 2) if anyone wants to try it out. I'll be sure to bring all six in case more than one person wants to try them out. All have crotch straps and butt plates. :D

I would love to purchase the express tech. Is that even a possibility? I have little interest in the deluxe improvements.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom