Exposure suit forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LUBOLD8431

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ok, this is a nit-picky complaint, but it did irritate me today when I found it. In the exposure suit forum, if you are trying to use on of the pull down menus from the toolbar (i.e.-- search button), it becomes obscured by the BIG banner ad in that forum. So, its not useable in the exposure suit forum. I dont know what you guys can do about it, but its just annoying. I had to keep going out of the E.S. forum to search for something...

Just irritating more than anything. Maybe you guys already know about this...

Thank you for your feedback, a few other users have had issues with the banner and we are working with the advertiser to improve the media type so as to alleviate the problem. For your own understanding this was our first flash ad and something we thought would work great, had we known there would be problems the advertiser would have provided another banner type but initially we never worried about it.

Whatever happened to using gif's for banner ads??

That's what we will be migrating the ad to; flash can do so much more but apparently it simply isn't working well enough to rely on yet.

Back
Top Bottom