Export dives from xdeep black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sidnik77

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to export as uddf files my dives but i am doing something wrong,
after connecting my computer to the laptop the computer doesn't show up as a hard drive,
like the manual says.
After pressing on the logbook screen ''uddf export'' i see on the screen a ''wait'' for some seconds and the screen goes back to the logbook screen.

Here's how I have done it:
1) Turn on the Xdeep Black and go to the logbook, for each dive, individually, you must export UDDF file.
2) Plug the Black into the computer, activate USB drive feature on the Black.
3) Open the Black file drive on the computer, go to logbook, drag files into my log software.

It would be nice if they had a feature to mass export dives into UDDF files to import to the computer but the current way works ok, just takes some time.

Good luck!

Well thanks for the tips,
but the problem persists.
I push the start usb and though i hear from the laptop the double beep sound that something is connected,
after a second i get a ''usb failed'' on the screen on the xdeep screen.

I have similar problem. I think it's the cable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the moment I'm just ignoring the problem. It still charges and for 13 years I've never had a computer that exports files, so I'll live without it.

I keep meaning to have a proper play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hm, that I can't help you with. I would reach out to xDeep and see if they have an idea of what's going.

So what have you done,
the computer is brand new,
this is it's first dive.

They sent me a new cable. Problem solved. No questions asked. I liaised directly with Piotr by email. Great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom