Exploring the Salish Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome editing and shots man. Where is this place?
This is why I dislike the name Salish Sea. It encompasses a vast area and could mean Puget Sound, to Desolation Sound with very different bodies of water. I am glad the Hydrographic Service still refer to the various bodies on marine charts, within the Salish Sea by their original name.

Awesome video. I have been diving these waters for 20 years and have not seen all the critters you have captured. So where specifically were these scenes shot?

Last edited:
This is why I dislike the name Salish Sea. It encompasses a vast area and could mean Puget Sound, to Desolation Sound with very different bodies of water. I am glad the Hydrographic Service still refer to the various bodies on marine charts, within the Salish Sea by their original name.

Awesome video. I have been diving these waters for 20 years and have not seen all the critters you have captured. So where specifically were these scenes shot?

Henry & Dave,

The footage is from the Puget Sound (north & south), Strait of Juan de Fuca and Rosario Strait. Some of the specific dive sites are:

Skyline Wall
Deception Pass
Keystone Jetty
Salt Creek
Redondo Beach
Sunrise Beach
Sund Rock
Blakely Rock (China Wall and East Reef)
Zs reef

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom