explorer ventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divergirl45

Reaction score
undefined
Has anyone been on the Caribbean Explorer II from St Martin to St Kitts and/or the Turks and Caicos Explorer?
Please give me your comments. :06:

divergirl45:
undefined
Has anyone been on the Caribbean Explorer II from St Martin to St Kitts and/or the Turks and Caicos Explorer?

The Scuba Diving Vacation & Destinations section you will see that we have a forum dedicated to greater Caribbean and Bahamas dive destinations. I have taken the liberty of moving your post here in the hope it will get a more complete response.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

divergirl45:
undefined

Have you booked a trip on the Caribbean Explorer II yet?

divergirl45:
undefined

Took the Turks trip on the Explorer in April, it was outstanding!!!

divergirl45:
undefined

Had a great trip on the Turks & Caicos Explorer this past October. Any specific questions ?

Here's a link to my scuba vacation video. It will give you an idea on what the diving was like.

Right click and "save target as" to download or if you have a fast internet connection, left click to stream.

Part 2 is more exciting than part 1.

www.ronrosa.com/tcp2.wmv

www.ronrosa.com/tcp1.wmv

ronrosa:
Had a great trip on the Turks & Caicos Explorer this past October. Any specific questions ?

Here's a link to my scuba vacation video. It will give you an idea on what the diving was like.

Right click and "save target as" to download or if you have a fast internet connection, left click to stream.

Part 2 is more exciting than part 1.

Incredible video, great song selection. Gave me chills.

divergirl45,
my wife and i did the explorer in saba and st kitts a few years ago.
she is a non-diver and the shore excursions were the reasons she went.
we both had a great time.
clean boat.
great food.
good crew.
i've reserved a spot on the same vessel this july 16th for san salvador.
i'm going to take the sdi solo class they offer.
ill post a report upon my return.
regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom