'Exploding Boobs'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does having ED (erectile dysfunction) have to do with being a flight nurse? Do I want to know? I mean, I guess I would feel a little reassured if I were the hapless victim, but.. :D

You're going to feel a little pressure...
:mooner:

I suspect surgically enhanced individuals will foment a need for a new diving accessory to augment the BCD. The IC (Implant Compressor) will apply the appropriate amount of squeeze as an enhanced diver is ascending, to prevent potential nitrogen release and build-up within the implant.

Since it will be a while before the IC is fully tested and on the market, there may be a tendency for some men to volunteer to apply the squeeze manually in the meantime. However, before any of you hurt yourselves by snapping your arms in the air to indicate willingness to serve in this capacity, keep in mind that the market for this service is not going to be limited to beautiful actresses and models, or, for that matter, to people that were born with female plumbing. Transgendered men are also getting implants as they make the transition from male to female construction, and if any of them are divers, they will need to be concerned about this as well.

Sorta gives new meaning to the term transpack don't it?:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom