Experience with Solitude Adventurer (Raja Ampat)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@chillyinCanada I couldn't think of anything I did not like about the food. I'm really interested to know what you didn't like.

It was a few years back and I wasn't the only one that was unhappy with the food. For example, there was another couple aboard that go on that boat quite often. The wife could barely eat the food but her husband liked the boat for other reasons and he was intractable.. I suggested that she try to get him onto the Damai, as I'd heard that the food was very good on that lovely boat.

When I got home, I did some review reading and the food had been a common complaint. It was due to the chef that was working on the boat at the time.

So, if you had no complaints about the meals, then they've changed chef or the chef that I experienced has really picked up his game.

@chillyinCanada Thanks. I probably had the chef before rather than after you as it has been awhile for me too. :)

To be clear, I wasn't trying to talk you out of your opinion. I respect your opinion and was disappointed to hear of the boat having such trouble so thought I would ask.

I was wondering if it was taste of the food or what they were serving. Sounds like taste.

@chillyinCanada Thanks. I probably had the chef before rather than after you as it has been awhile for me too. :)

To be clear, I wasn't trying to talk you out of your opinion. I respect your opinion and was disappointed to hear of the boat having such trouble so thought I would ask.

I was wondering if it was taste of the food or what they were serving. Sounds like taste.

No apologies necessary as I didn't take you to be trying to change my mind or otherwise.

Definitely taste and prep quality. I'm no foodie but never experienced the like before or since.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom