Exciting pictures of.....pilings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh:
Not sure what they eat, I think shell fish. And since I was shooting the 10.5mm lens they are larger than they appear in the photo.

even compared to the diver they look huge! Cool pics :wink:

Uncle Pug:
Anything and everything that can't get out of the way in time.
Oh, oh!! Even creatures like THIS?

that looks damn cold.
Make me feel like a wimp cause I'm whinging that the water is too cold here (15C - 18C)

As I understand it they eat "Everything..." Including themselves as my favorite Fish ID Person pointed out when I thought they were just haveing a good time..

Alki Pipeline:

They're eating eachother. Nice, eh? It's a star-eat-star world down there. - Janna N

Also, Pug, I was out at Edmonds OD too, (nice rehab on the park too) thousands and thousands of Rat Fish down there... (prehistoric Sharks?) looking like little puppy dogs...
Vary nice pics... Terrific Vis eh?? When I saw Pilings, I knew it was the NW... love the piling shots... with the sun rays shooting down... heheh... that one time of the year???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom