Excellent service from Sea Life, thanks Dennis

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ti325v

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Con Dao Islands Vietnam. Owner of Dive ! Dive ! Di
# of dives
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dennis as Sea Life.
I had a problem with one of my strobes, I contacted Dennis by email at Sea life.
He sent me a comprehensive trouble shooting guide immediately and when we identified the problem as a known issue..(Corroded magnets in the flash switch)
He immediately offered to send me out new ones, in the course of taking the strobe apart I found that there were some small cracks around the screws that thread into the strobe head housing, (likely somebody gave it too hard of a whack) he offered to send a new housing to me all for free, not even charging for postage.
The dc1200 is two years old and given me good service, I appreciate that Sea Life stepped up and took responsibility for the problem and then went the extra mile and sent me the flash housing free of charge.
This kind of service makes me a life long customer.
Right up there with my experiences with Oceanic.
I own a dive shop and I am not easy on my gear, I appreciate it when I am made to feel that somebody values my business.
Thank you Dennis.

They have the greatest service of any company I have ever delt with. That and the great products is why I continue to use my dc1400!!!!

I have also had very good experience with the service department. Very easy to work with.

Ditto, really good folks to deal with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom