Excellent Lodging in Florida Cave Country

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickHeil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If anyone is looking for a great, convenient place to stay in Florida Cave Country here is a wonderful house to rent right in the middle of things, in Ft. White.

It has been upgraded with divers in mind with a nice deck, place for drying gear, charging all our toys, etc. The owners are avid cave divers.

Cave Country Lodging Ft. White, Florida - Accomodations for Cave Divers

I stayed here last week while taking my Cavern / Basic Cave with Jim Wyatt (a great instructor btw!).

It was good diving with you, Rick!

How long a drive is this from High Springs? The place looks lovely, and the washer/dryer is one of my now non-negotiable needs for cave diving lodging :)

wow, it's lovely.

Thanks for the compliments guys. As Jim mentioned, it is very close to High Springs and most of the main caves used for training. We have a charging station for batteries, deck with drying rack for gear, washer/dryer, secure storage garage, etc. etc.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom