Excellent Deal On Canon A620 - Expires 12/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaindian

Registered
Reaction score
This is at DELL

Here is the latest dell deal for Canon A620. Use
Canon PowerShot A620 7MPixel, 4X Optical Digital Camera $399 - 25% off coupon
Code: 2HZK625XTSZTSX Exp 12/6 5:59am CT or 5000 uses - $20 coupon = $279.25

For the 20$ coupon, use code:1P002ZF2T7QPD0 and pay with PAYPAL only. You will have to pay TAXES in some states. COUPON EXPIRES ON 12/6

I ordered but they is a 2 week wait in getting it. So I brought it through jr.com for 339$. I am going to cayman next weekend for 13 days

Good luck and have fun. I will post pictures when I get back

I just ordered it. Thanks so much for this posting. It showed delivery immediately but the follow-up email states it won't ship until January. Oh well it's a great deal and I'm excited. Our big trip isn't until the end of Feb. so it should definetly be here by then!

Miranda

Well the camera arrived today. Very strange. When I ordered it, it said in stock. Afterwards their confirmation email said it wouldn't ship out until January. There was no delivery email or anything just the camera on the doorstop today. I'm excited.

Miranda

Desert, I was worrying that mine would take forever to arrive from Dell.
But it seems like the delays applied only to the A620?
Anyway mine (A610) was shipped and delivered very quickly.

I cancelled my order with Dell because I did not want to wait until January to get it. I will get it tomorrow from DigitalFotoClub along with the housing. My buddy and I are planning to go diving in the keys on 12/26 and I will have a chance to use it underwater for the first time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom