Exceed Wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm a total newbie and I'm looking to buy a wetsuit instead of renting one. I ran across Exceed. They appear to be a fairly new company that mostly specialize in surfer styles, but the suits are still 3/2, which is what I'm looking for. I feel head over heels for the look of them... I'm a graphic artist by day, so I'm all artsy and stuff, and I like their unique look. Has anyone used an Exceed suit for any length of time? Do they hold up well? They seem to even have some extra layers around the zipper that help keep water out of the back and such, to cut down on flushing. Any input?

I can provide some feedback for my own question. I got an e-mail response today from the vice president of Exceed. I told him that I thought it looked kind of like their suits were mostly for surfing, and here was his response:

Hi Alex,

Welcome to diving. We at EXCEED are big divers and love to get wet when we can. I get emails everyday from divers about how they love our suits. I am not aware of any websites that have reviewed our suits though. We use the best materials for a great fit. All the suits are extremely stretchy and comfortable.

Our suits are made foremost for Scuba. This is 90% of our market.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank You,

Mark Meyers
Vice President
To Exceed, Inc
www.exceedwetsuits.com

...I was pretty impressed just that he got back to me in less than 24 hours on my question, and almost instantly when I responded to this email. They look so cool.... I think I may be getting one of these within the year unless I hear an awful horror story, so hopefully I'll have something to report later.

Did you order one yet??
I have been eyeing them for warm water diving, but wasn't sure how they would hold up with all the extra stretchy! I'd love to hear if you got one or no, and how it is working for you!

Looked at their website. For a suit "foremost for scuba" they sure don't feature divers diving much in their ads.

Some of their stuff looked pretty good. I might have to check them out next time I go south a little ways.

I to am a newbie and love the design of the Exceed wetsuit. I am thinking about buying one but am having a hard time with the dive shop where I ordered it. Thry keep saying it will be in in a fews days but it has been 3 weeks and still no wetsuit. Did you buy one and if so are you happy with it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom