Evo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone familiar with this brand. They are priced pretty reasonably but i have never heard of this brand. I need a suit for my upcoming coz trip and they have a hyperstrech 3mm for around 120. Any thoughts? I found them on the divers direct website. Thanks.

Evo is Diver's Direct house brand. Good stuff for the price

I've been using the 3mm 2 piece for about 2 years now with no problems. I mainly just use it during the summer when diving the gulf or springs. The Evo was the first suit I bought and for the price I am happy with it.

There are a whole lot of good 3mm suits out there under the $100 mark. These are not bad suits but I will also say that a friend of mine picked one of these up at a closeout for $20 when we were in Florida. Now that is a once in a lifetime deal and they didn't have any to fit me (XL) but I know there are plenty of good suits around $100 that will in 3mm. I would still go with what fits you right.

Back
Top Bottom