Everything at MAP pricing-Free shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TennInstr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently fulfilled a lifelong dream and purchased a Dive Center. I don't have the resources or the time to create an online store at this time. However, I will sell anything we carry at minimum advertised price (MAP) with free shipping on orders over $100 (TN residents add 9.25% sales tax). I realize scuba gear is an expensive investment and that is as low as my manufacturers will let me advertise it.

We are authorized retailers for Dive Rite, Aeria, Tusa, Xcel, Sealife and Princeton Tec. Email me at bcdscuba@bellsouth.net for pricing.

Blue Clear Divers
9288 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
865-693-9940
bcdscuba@bellsouth.net
www.bcdscuba.com

I was a couple of miles away from your shop last week up at UT. Oh well, next trip. Good luck with all that.

TennInstr:
I recently fulfilled a lifelong dream and purchased a Dive Center...........

Blue Clear Divers
9288 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37922
865-693-9940
bcdscuba@bellsouth.net
www.bcdscuba.com

Good luck with your store. It is good to see that you go into this with lots of energy. You will need it. Running a dive store is hard work, but very rewarding to get to do business with people that love what you love.

Phil Ellis

Phil, I am already starting to understand what you are talking about. Not enough hours in the day. Thanks guys.

When I did charters on Oahu, my normal work day was 16 hours, seven days per week. I did this for years. When I sold the biz, my sigh of relief echoed throughout the Hawaiian Islands. I had offers to set up a retail end, but that always seemed to be a couple of extra levels past anything Dante ever dreamed of.

Back
Top Bottom