every time i go more 20 m i feel panic and I'm professional diver !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While I'm 95% convinced your issues are in your head, and could be resolved with meditation and desensitization, (luckily you can still get under), have you considered trying to take a chamber ride to see if there is some sort of physiological issue? A sinus that is not equalizing properly, an inner ear issue, something causing a release of adrenaline.

i still have the problem, I tried everything but unfortunately still there.. :(
i think maybe it's my brain now 🤡..
i will visit a psychologist and keep updating the post here..
thank you all and i really appreciate your kind replies :)
@sam008 sorry to see you're still dealing with this. While you're still trying to determine if there are any physical health issues, at this point it would probably really help if you talked to a (licensed) therapist, regardless of the original root cause.

The good news is nowadays it's way more accessible, convenient and affordable with so many remote telehealth providers working over Zoom, etc. You're no longer limited by the options in your local community, not to mention the flexibility while traveling.

Hello sam008

thank you all and i really appreciate your kind replies
Well , it's in your brain now and in your body's regulatory system as well .

How can you get rid of it again ?
First of all, tell us what you do.
If you are an instructor Avanti4 Jan 24 2024 #34 wrote something about it.
But first , what kind of diving job do you have ?
I think you will have to change something here as well.

Best whishes Rainer

thank you all and i really appreciate your kind replies :)
Have you completely ruled out CO2 retention? There's a portion of the population that has a blunted hypercapnic ventilatory response (HCVR). This means that the body doesn't respond to increased CO2 in the blood by increasing respiration. This can be tested for but it requires specialized equipment.
You also haven't mentioned whether you had any radiographic imaging (x-ray, CT) of your chest/lungs. If this hasn't been done, this might be a good next step.

Best regards,
DDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom