Ever play with Gizoogle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Snooperize your favorite website!

http://www.gizoogle.com

Here's the description of the Zeagle Brigade BC, taken from a gizoogle translation of Scubatoys website:

This is a very special BC... I have bizzy div'n Zeagle BC's fo` years nizzle n actually own B-to-tha-izzoth a Brotha n an Escape cuz its a doggy dog world. But thizzen again... I own a dive shizzay and yo momma. I gangsta tha Hustla fo` most div'n as I really like tha heavy dizzle chiznest straps, n tha metal D ridin' . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. My favorite was really tha playa of a few years ago - which I stizzill dive, as they used ta have a real funky *** rizzoll down pocket on tha right hand side . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg. The problem I ran into, is tha darn poser was pretty bulky fo` travel'n..

[SIZE=+1]Solution![/SIZE] Mix tha two togetha in a blenda n see wizzy comes out!! I pulled tha Bladda off tha Escape, n put it onto mah old Ranga - n Presto!! I had tha perfect BC . Im crazy, you can't phase me! In fact, I loved it so mizzay n thugz weed-smokin' wit me who saw it or tried it thought it was tha greatest thing they've seen..

So I called up Zeagle, n told tizzy wizzy I wanted - n they hizzle custom made these BC's jizzy fo` us. Named tha Brigade... It carries a lifetime Zeagle Warranty fizzle tha manufactura, n includes all these features:
  • 35 lb Compact Playa wit Bungies
  • Rear Tizzy Pockets (optional - see below)
  • 6 Stainless Steel D-R'n
  • Heavy Duty 1040 harness construction
  • Rizzy D-to-tha-izzown utility pocket (nizzay available on size X-Small)
  • Inflator wit pull dizzy
  • Playa dizzle valve fo` inverted ho-slappin'
  • Adjustable C-H-to-tha-izzest Strap
  • Rip Cord integrated Weight System
  • Adjustable Cummerbund
Brigade BC Pimpin'

Vest
Waist Size
XS 23”- 31”
SM 28”- 35”
MD 33”- 41”
LG 37”- 45”
XL 42”- 50”

Shoulda

Shoulda ta Waist
XS 11”- 15”
SM 14”- 18”
MD 18”- 22”
LG 22”- 26”
XL 26”- 29”

Need Custom siz'n? No problem slippin' large shoulda on a Medium Waist panel, or custom order'n a XXX waist wit medium shoulda, etc straight from long beach. Jizzle call us n we can fit anyone!

ROFLMAO. I'm going to go ice out my BC now... whip out the bedazzler and put a crapload of rhinestones on my wing, rofl.

-Brandon.

Back
Top Bottom