Ethos (Gasoline additive)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoosier

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone is using Ethos to boost up a gas mileage.

I am not sure if it is another scam or not..:confused:

Anyone?

from their website:
"It's not available in retail stores
Ethos truly works and is a genuine product. Since most of the retail gas savers are junk, We don't want the product to get mixed up with garbage. It is only available through direct distributors - you can sign up to become a distributor any day."

You have to wonder why, if it's such a great product, you can only get it from "distributors" and not from your neigborhood AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts etc.

I vote B.S.

:popcorn:

Gotta love their "testimonials".
"We have a 2004 Chevrolet Impala. We’re getting about 10% more gas mileage. But what I really find exciting is when we had our car tested for the pollution. The Maryland emission test found nothing coming from our tailpipe. Can you imagine if only 10% of the vehicles used Ethos FR and reduce their emissions, too? That would be 10% less junk in the air! Have a great day.”

See, this is funny since MD does not do tailpipe-tests for OBD-II (1996 and newer) vehicles. They plug into the vehicle's computer and read the results of the on-board emissions tests. As long as there's no fault codes set, the tailpipe could be emitting anything or nothing at all as far as they're concerned.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Gotta love their "testimonials".
...The Maryland emission test found nothing coming from our tailpipe...
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

Imagine that, you burn a fossil fuel and get "nothing" coming out of the tail pipe. No CO2, no H2O, NOTHING!

I wonder if they had the car turned on :shakehead:

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom