error message

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivemasterSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
ScubaBoard Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

i got this 2 different times last night and didnt think to much about it but i just got it again this morning. it will last about 15 minutes or so before i can get back on. surely there aint that many people on here to overload the site. could you check on this please sir?

thanks,
steve

I got the same thing last night and again this morning. I figure they are having gremlins again. Or it's all those lurkers out there.

It would be very helpfull for TA if you could please post the exact date and time that this occured along with your physical location so this data may be translated to "local" time for TA to check his logs?

Also, could you determine the number of users online at the bottom of the home page when you were able to reach SB?

Thanks.

The last time it happened to me was @ 12:22 PM today (02/29). It has been happening to me all day today & yesterday evening. I live in Lake County, FL about 30 miles southwest of Daytona Beach.

happened to me today round noon, Hollywood, FL. No idea how many users were on board at the time...

Steve_S:
It would be very helpfull for TA if you could please post the exact date and time that this occured along with your physical location so this data may be translated to "local" time for TA to check his logs?

Also, could you determine the number of users online at the bottom of the home page when you were able to reach SB?

Thanks.
It has been happening to me off and on all weekend. The last time was about 4:44 pm EST and there were 159 members on line when I just got back on

Thanks kids :)

Lisa: when this issue happened to you, were you physically located in Wyandotte, Michigan?

From what I can see in this thread, this issue started this weekend (Sat and Sun) USA location so this will help TA audit the logs and see what the cause is.

Thanks again for your data and dive safe :)

Odd, I set our max user cap to 600 which we certainly didn't reach... I'll remove the cap for now but let me know if the error persists after today.

Error Message:
2-29-04 between 4:00 PM & 4:10 PM CST (Chicago area) Less than 200 uses on the board.

Back
Top Bottom