Eradicating LION FISH in JAMAICA-shot on GOPRO3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is a great "public service announcement" to create awareness of lionfish hunting programs. I have a permit and a registered spear to hunt on Roatan. It is a lot of fun and makes for some great meals. I think that more education is needed to promote lionfish to non-diver restaurant clientele so that lionfish becomes the standard delicacy (rather than conch and grouper).

This is a great "public service announcement" to create awareness of lionfish hunting programs. I have a permit and a registered spear to hunt on Roatan. It is a lot of fun and makes for some great meals. I think that more education is needed to promote lionfish to non-diver restaurant clientele so that lionfish becomes the standard delicacy (rather than conch and grouper).

Thanks man! I made it in response to some bad feedback some divers gave the guides. I defended Kurt and Pinky and got the whole diveboat into a discussion about it. Made this the next day and showed them all at the dive centre. Really glad you liked it :)

Thanks for the feedback. Have just subscribed to your youtube channel :)

Thanks Cam!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom