eos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I prefer the "comfobite" mouthpiece which comes standard on aqualung and apeks regs. I put those on all my regs. Just a personal preference on my part.

Where do you find those. the only shop here in michigan doesn't sell them any more. if i get this reg next week could i possibly get a favor and have you pick me one up and mail it to me. i will send a check before you did it. just let me know what it would cost me and i'll throw in a little extra for a nice cold beer or two.

Last edited:
Looked at the EOS and finally had the chance to breath from a buddies not long ago. Definitely a very nice second stage, but I opted to purchase (now) two Delta 4's with the swivel.. I loved the first one so much I had to purchase a complete second set for my pony bottle setup, which I will occasionally loan to friends diving with me at <70.

After breathing first through non-balanced el cheepo' regs, I just can't express how much I like the balanced, higher-end models.. If I could have gotten a nice price on an EOS I'd love to have it, but the second new FDX10 & Delta 4 I bought was just over $300.. And like a few others have said.. Only a machine can really tell the difference, unless, possibly at extremes..

thanks again everyone. tring to make a decision here on what i am going to do.

Back
Top Bottom