Entry Level Computers that Display Average Depth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all of the information, guys. I don't really need it on the fly, I'm just looking for a computer that will give me the average post-dive, so that I can calculate my SAC rate for historical purposes. A lot of people say that the Zoop is very conservative, including my local dive shop. Has anybody had issues with it being *too* conservative?

a lot of the air integrated computers will give you the sac rate in the software you download the dive profile into. i know my uwatec galileo luna and suunto cobra 3 show the sac rate in the download just make sure you enter the correct tank size in the download data

I ended up settling on the Hollis DG03.

It looks to be quite feature loaded and together with some of the dive log software out there it looks like I'll be able to get the statistics I need. I wasn't looking to get teh number en route, so getting it when I log the dive is fine by me. DGE has a really good deal on them and from everything I can tell it's a good computer. Should be here Monday, looking to get it in the water on Tuesday.

One thing I did notice...the DG03 looks *awfully* familiar to the Aeris Elite T3, which costs considerably more.

The suunto zoop has average depth in the logbook post dive.

Doh sorry just re-read your OP and you already noted the Zoop. As you were.

Back
Top Bottom