Enclosure for Oly C720

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AevnsGrandpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anyone know of a enclosure for a Olympus C720 digital? I really like the camera and really don't want to by another one just for U/W work. Olympus' site list one for it's newer big brother the C740, but it doesn't say it the 720 will work in it.

Are there other brands out there and what experiences has anyone had??

Jeff=-)

According to digideep.com, looks like Ikelite is your only choice.

AlmostAGrandpa:
Does anyone know of a enclosure for a Olympus C720 digital? I really like the camera and really don't want to by another one just for U/W work. Olympus' site list one for it's newer big brother the C740, but it doesn't say it the 720 will work in it.

Are there other brands out there and what experiences has anyone had??

Jeff=-)
I have a similar problem with my C730 and I am now looking at getting another camera with more affordable underwater housing. Eg for the price of Ikelite housing you can almost have C740 with the housing.
Cheers

Dee:
According to digideep.com, looks like Ikelite is your only choice.

Ive got a 720 too but the case price is a LOT considering its a cheap camera.

Im not even sure an external strobe would work with it regarding its TTL functions and so on.

Id want to be VERY sure before shelling out that much cash for a case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom