Embarassing - how do I do a trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ardy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi I have written a report which I was going to post here about 2 weeks ago but I couldn't see how to load it. Should I just write it in Word then paste it here and then add photo's etc etc Not sure what to do.

Advice please.:eyebrow:

Well, you can cut and paste it from Word, or retype it. You can put pictures in using the image link above your post, if the image is hosted somewhere on the net, or you can upload images to your photo gallery here and link to them. Hope that helps!

Ardy,

The easiest way is just to post it as a new thread - compose in WORD and then paste into the text box that opens when you "Post New Thread"

You can add pictures by 1st uploading them to your "my pictures" on ScubaBoard and then pasting the links provided back into the new thread where you want them to appear.

Make sure you Preview the thread before posting, that will check you have not gone over the character limit or No. of photos limit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom