email updates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTwo

Reaction score
I am no longer receiving email updates to threads I have subscribed to. Is anyone else having this problem or is this no longer available?

Nope, I'm still getting mine. Go to your User CP, and it should be showing 'New Subscribed Threads'; at the bottom right-hand corner of that list of threads, you should see a small link that says 'View all Subscribed Threads'; click it and see what it says. (mine has 56 pages of subscribed threads....:rolleyes:)

teknitroxdiver:
Nope, I'm still getting mine. Go to your User CP, and it should be showing 'New Subscribed Threads'; at the bottom right-hand corner of that list of threads, you should see a small link that says 'View all Subscribed Threads'; click it and see what it says. (mine has 56 pages of subscribed threads....:rolleyes:)

Mine says 19 but I havent gotten any email updates in weeks

Under User CP -> Edit Options, what do you see under "Default Thread Subscription Mode"?

jonnythan:
Under User CP -> Edit Options, what do you see under "Default Thread Subscription Mode"?

It says "use forum default" if Im looking in the right place.

teknitroxdiver:
Have any of those threads been replied to recently?

Yes all the time.

Change it to "instant email notification" and it will take effect to any threads you subscribe to in the future.

jonnythan:
sorry jonnythan, it says "instant email notifications". I got them for months. they only stopped recently. I was looking further down the page. nope problems till this past month and they just stopped.

Weird. Try turning it to something else, and changing it back. Then unsubscribe from this thread and subscribe again.

Sometimes, if things don't work but are set right, changing the settings to something else and back helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom