Electronic Logbook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LFirester

New
Reaction score
I have a UWatec Aladin Pro Ultra that downloads via a Memo Mouse to my PC using DataTrak software to keep and print a log book (graphs, etc.). (I really like the Aladin!) I recently got a Citizen Hyper Aqualand dive watch as backup. It also downloads to the computer and has its own software. Does anyone know if you can: 1) Use the Aladin Memo Mouse with the Aqualand watch? 2) Read the downloaded data from the watch using the Aladin DataTrak software?

Thanks!

I doubt you could share data between the two since the most likely use a different algorithm for calculating the tables. There at least 4 different algorithms used for dive computers. Also, the data would have to be downloadable in the same format for both devices which is also unlikely unless they download in an Excel or comma delimeted format. I would ask the manufacturer.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom