Edmonds trip - Feb 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice job. Looks pretty good, even without extra lighting.

I could have used a bigger "dump valve" after that episode. I'm so pleased to see you got it all on video, Mike. :mooner: He startled me good.

Thanks for the posting. The vids were a nice "pick me up" for a Wednesday morning :D

I got to reencode the cabezone one. It should be in high-def, but Youtube didn't like the AVI format I sent it it. That clip alone was 700MB.... and yet it's not coming up as HD...

Hhmmm....
More to come.

I talked to Al about the trip, sounds like it was a good one and wish I could have gone. I heard that there were even some more "attacks" that didn't get filmed and some other people that could have used a bigger "dump valve". Thanks for sharing the videos

Excellent video! You have to watch those big fish in Edmonds they are KILLERS!
:wink:

Nice job Mike. I thought someone was banging on my shoulder to get my attention a couple of times but it was actually a big cabezon going for the jugular. Kyle and Al were having a good laugh about it. A bit freaky. Too bad you missed the big sealion. Very cool to see one there.

We'll have to go back.

Learning so much about U/W filming (getting better each day) and there is LOTS to see at Edmonds. LOTS.

And yeah, I wish I had seen the sea lion... damn...

Last edited:
I finally figured out my PP issues after a trip to surrey so I'll be ready to go in a week or two... Finally.

Back
Top Bottom