For Sale Edge Titanium Yoke Setup, 1dive -7ft\22in Flex Hoses, Diverite Spg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kundalinichi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Again the quest to sell my EDGE titanium (yoke) regular single tank long hose setup - System as a whole only had ONE dive. All flexible braided hoses, which is the way to go. They route great! Again, ONE pool dive and then thoroughly washed, EDGE TI regulator first and second stage on 7ft long hose, HOG second stage backup regulator with adjustable bungee necklace on a 22in hose, and dive rite SPG in PSI Flex standard BC inflator hose.

Yep, I will be honest, I bought this because of the "titanium woo" that DRIS popped in my inbox on a black friday sale for around $800?... I know scuba gear tends to get lowballed, and I am okay losing some money on used gear.. But with the HOG second stage and added DiveRite SPG, flex hoses, it is a like new long lasting reg! Open to trades, a Petrel 2 perhaps?

Attachments

• IMAG5055.jpg
    IMAG5055.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG5056.jpg
    IMAG5056.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMAG5057.jpg
    IMAG5057.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 47
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back