Ed Robinson's Diving on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalOffshore

Contributor
Reaction score
We dove 3 days with them last week and all I can say is they are the BEST! Mark, Hal and Jerrod are fantastic dive masters. We even dove with Ed, him self, on our afternoon/night dive package. If you want to dive with the best, dive with Ed Robinson's.

I'll second that. I dove with them in May of 2003. Had a great time. Bird was the captain. He was great at explaining the GPS and other cool gadgets he had on board.

agreed, dove with them last year, Mark is a blast, get him talking about surfing and you'll see his other love..

totally professional, and very in tune with what the divers want..when i go back i'll be diving with them again..

I can speak for that, too... Wil and Ricardo were the divemasters I had, and they did a great job, especially in the pre-dive briefing with pictures of stuff we might see... sure enough, we saw most of that and more!

We all agree. I need to plan a new dive trip as my countdown timer is screwed up. Although, we will be diving the Channel Islands on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom