Economical places to stay in G. Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jerrycsr

Contributor
Reaction score
I am looking for recommendations of economical places to stay in Grand Cayman about the last week in July. We want a condo or house, anything with a kitchen. We have four people in our group.

Can you recommend a place?

Someone recommended Villas of the Galleon because it's on a nice piece of beach and it's nice.

All info welcome!

check out On the Bay condos. They are technically in Northside, very close to where Frank Sound Rd meets Queen's Highway. Rates are reasonable, and packages are available which include rental car at a good rate. Booking is handled by the Turtle Nest Inn Look for their link to On the Bay near the bottom of the page.

This is in the quiet part of the island and nowhere near Seven Mile Beach or the cruise ships.

Take a look at

http://www.caymantimeshares.com/cgi...owsub&CategoryID=105&Session=3ec42dbc1d65affa

this is a site where Timeshare owners rent out weeks they can not use. Morritt's on the East End is a nice resort in a great location (provided you like peace and quiet). Getting a 1 bedroom that sleeps 4 for around $500/week is a bargain by Cayman standards :)

( disclaimer - I have no financial interest in this site,I used to own a Timeshare,but decided it makes more sense to rent ,rather than to own )

The Treasure Island Condo's aren't bad if you want to be where all the action is on Seven Mile Beach. If want peace and quiet suggest the East Side, the Reef Resort I heard is nice, especially for diving with Ocean Frontiers.

Kev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom