Economic meltdown!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Theunis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm a commodity broker in South Africa selling iron ore, manganese, chrome, etc to the international market, mostly to China and India. From experience it seems that the economy is down 30%.

I'm very worried about the state of the world economy. Do you feel the pinch as well? I'm talking about people working for themselves and trying to make a living! What do you think?

Prices are going up and up and where is it going to stop? Are we going into a world economic meltdown?

I'm a commodity broker in South Africa selling iron ore, manganese, chrome, etc to the international market, mostly to China and India. From experience it seems that the economy is down 30%.

I'm very worried about the state of the world economy. Do you feel the pinch as well? I'm talking about people working for themselves and trying to make a living! What do you think?

Prices are going up and up and where is it going to stop? Are we going into a world economic meltdown?
We(my family) don't feel it yet, but are concerned and keeping a sharp eye on it- though I don't know what we could do about it really.

Back
Top Bottom