Easy Access Schedule Puerto Galera Ferry Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This place is a nightmare to get in/out because there is NO infra structure to support it at the moment. The PITX LRT station is still under construction.
Been dropped off there twice and I hate it.

Urban Planning without Transportation to support is a JOKE.

Peoples in power in the country is only making money for themselves.

This place is a nightmare to get in/out because there is NO infra structure to support it at the moment. The PITX LRT station is still under construction.
Been dropped off there twice and I hate it.

Urban Planning without Transportation to support is a JOKE.

Peoples in power in the country is only making money for themselves.
Agreed. It's ok to make money but for public works they should also upgrade the infrastructure and improve people's daily living, not build a line to nowhere.

BTW, this PITX Terminal IS NOT the place to catch the bus to Batangas Ferry Pier right? The best choice should be the Buendia/Taft Avenue Terminal right? Just north of Pasay, they used to call it Gil Puyat I think?

Agreed. It's ok to make money but for public works they should also upgrade the infrastructure and improve people's daily living, not build a line to nowhere.

BTW, this PITX Terminal IS NOT the place to catch the bus to Batangas Ferry Pier right? The best choice should be the Buendia/Taft Avenue Terminal right? Just north of Pasay, they used to call it Gil Puyat I think?
1. There are buses depart from PITX to Batangas.
2. Gil Puyat is the name of the nearest LTR station to the bus terminal at Buendia/Taft Ave. It is only 10 mins from NAIA T3 if using the Skyway(P45.00 for the toll). At the moment JAM and Ceres still have their own terminal there but I have no idea for how long. JAM is a bit more convenience if coming from NAIA via Skyway. This is the one I usually used.
3. Buendia MRT station is miles away from Gil Puyat LRT.
4. Some buses have the sign board saying Buendia LRT!!!!! There is NO such LRT station naming Buendia!!!! It actually means Gil Puyat(also known as Buendia LRT).
5. Very confusing indeed but this is Philippines!

Thanks again to Centrals for his advice, and the whole process from NAIA to PG (and back) was relatively smooth and safe by public transport. For future travelers, here are the details for my return trip from Sabang/Balatero to NAIA (going to PG is similar but in reverse order) : cost was P250/600/268/285=total P1,403, for trike/ferry/bus/taxi, respectively, total travel time is about 4.5h. This assumes everything goes smoothly and all schedules/connections work as advertised (never a guarantee in the Philippines), so it is safer to budget extra time for unexpected contingencies. The alternative is a private taxi/car at P4000-5000 one way, plus the same costs for the ferry and trike.

Back
Top Bottom