Easter puppies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and coming home the 27th.... :D

Group shot...

5_week_ted_honey_pups_016.jpg

My boy Rocket

5_week_ted_honey_pups_011.jpg

almitywife:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - so cute!!!!!!!!+

he looks more like a TimTam to me :wink:

I have heard tell of these mysterious tim tams, but have never had the pleasure :wink:

Wikipidia says I can get them at world market under name of arnotts originals, I may have to stop and pick one up.

Of course since they are chocolatey I will have to consume them to be sure that the puppy doesn't get into them, safety first and all that :)

so is he an original tim tam, the carmel variety, or what? :D

Well he does look a bit like the latte timtams but take it from me, the original flavor is the best tasting!

i was checking out some pug dogs on the weekend... hubby had to forceable move me along as it was getting soooo clucky over them

simbrooks:
Personally i think the shepherds and collie type dogs are probably the most ideal pets, enough energy, plenty of intelligence and a good size - others just seem too large or too yappy to me! We have Shelties rather than Aussies, similar in quite a few ways though.

It's not the breed of the dog, a lot of it is the owner. I'm apalled by how many people own dogs but don't know a how to raise one. Maybe you're just noticing that people that know how to take care of dogs own collies. I'll speak for our Aussie Roxy though, my mom spoils her and treats her like a person instead of a dog. Roxy suffers because of it, intense seperation anxiety, hard to walk and doesn't get walked enough...Toy breeds get the worst of it though, getting carried around everywhere and baby talked all the time.

Well, he can't come home with me until next weekend, but I will be headin' up to the big D area today for work stuff and am going to stop off at breeders to visit with Rocket before heading back. Can't wait to get to hold him finally. Of course, may be kinda difficult to let go and come back to Austin alone :(

But just one weekend later I can go get him and bring him home :)

And of course I'll have lots of pics to bring back, unless I veg on taking them like I do at SSASS 's :shakehead

Once again I took my camera but no pictures :(

So no new pics of Rocket.

But I got to meet and play with him and whole litter, plus visit with his mom, dad, cousins, aunts, uncles, and half bro's and sis's. As well as meet and visit with the breeder and her husband.

He is absolutely precious, as of course is all the litter. And I have decided I'll take a litter of aussies over a barrel of monkeys for fun anytime :D

I got to put most of gas on companies dime by running up on friday to do a job, tryin' to schedule the return trip to install replacement parts for next friday so I can pick him up and bring him home on company dime as well. With gas running as from 3.10 to 3.20 in Dallas area and over 3 anywhere on 35 N of Temple area every little bit I can save to spend on puppy stuff is a plus.

So he will be home for almost two weeks before June SSASS and will probably be attending it with me :)

Back
Top Bottom