Easter puppies!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tails off, eyes just occasionally starting to open, should be bright eyed by end of weekend.

Full crew...

DSCF1248.jpg

Male merles....
(the upper, squirming one is my current favorite from pics and info so far, but kinda have to wait and see, plus I don't have first choice anyway, so won't know till lady who does makes her pick)

DSCF1254.jpg

very cute....our neighbor just got a new puppy....too cute and fun!

Awww...I just add a new pooch to my home too...but at 100+ pounds, he's no pup any more. What can I say - I love my rescue Newfies!

Originally Posted by Scuba65
Are they Australian Shepards??? cause if so i want one of them.

NadMat:
Yes they are, but this litter is already spoken for, I was one of eight waiting since before breeding to see if we had a puppy.

everyone loves an aussie :D

personally i would love a pug dog but hubby says no so in the meantime i steal other divers babies to play with while mummy is out diving... then i had them back real quick

Personally i think the shepherds and collie type dogs are probably the most ideal pets, enough energy, plenty of intelligence and a good size - others just seem too large or too yappy to me! We have Shelties rather than Aussies, similar in quite a few ways though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom