East Timor - June 4 pix: Gobies and a seahorse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice, Nick!! Thanks for the look!

calypsonick:
Leesa, how do you retain the Exif data after saving from Photoshop ? Once I have cropped the image and saved as a new file, I lose all the information.

Thanks
Nick
No idea, it just happend. Sent you a PM

justleesa:
No idea, it just happend. Sent you a PM

Thanks Lisa. I figured it out. (The "help" files in PSE 3 were of no assistance) The "Save for Web" command in the File menu will ditch your exif data whereas if you use the "Save As.." command it will retain your data in the worked image. Cool, thanks for helping me discover that!!

Nick

calypsonick:
Thanks Azotomix. Both shots were taken with ISO 50, 1/1000s shutter speed. The Whip Goby was at f8.0 and the seahorse at f6.3.

I see. My problem with my gear is that the maximum shutter speed when shooting with flash is 1/250s. My camera has a minimum aperture of f8.0.
Do you think I can reach similar effect with above parameter? I might have to reduce the flash power...

Any suggestion??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom