East Timor - Dec. 11 pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calypsonick

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
987404-12-11pp_203.jpg

987404-12-11pp_083.jpg

987404-12-11pp_120.jpg

987404-12-11pp_023.jpg

Very nice! I like the reflection in the lionfish's eye.

Love the crab and anemone. Are you using the internal flash? What mode are you using?

Wow! The reflection in the Lionfishes eye, the detail in the cucumbers skin, the....oh heck, they are all amazing! That cleaner shrimp looks the size of a lobster!

Great work!

SeaYoda:
Are you using the internal flash? What mode are you using?
Thanks SeaYoda, I am using the Oly 5050 supermacro setting in Manual mode with the internal strobe set at slave - intensity 9.

It's always a treat to see well composed shots of beautiful creatures like these....thanks for sharing

Karl

Whoa... Super Macro...

Really looks kewl...
I just got a 5050 (for natual light and Macro) and still trying to figure out the dials and buttons, but Super Mac is on the list of next things to explore...
Impressive to say the least..
Of course we have all those colors up here in the Great Nor'West... it's just got a greenish hue to them.... (joking)
Currently trying with a small tri-pod, but might prove to much of a pain in d'arse to work with. With your pic in Super Mac, probably won't need it eh??

Thanx for the pic, really impressive..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom