East Tennessean, East Central Floridian, and Snorkel As Much As I Can

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your community. I am looking forward to reading and seeing everyone's finds and views. I am heading for Scuba certs this year (2021) and hope to be able to find a lot more long-lost, forgotten treasures.
I started a YouTube channel to share as many experiences as I can at
Snorkeling Treasure Adventures. I hope to see ya'll there!

Welcome and Howdy! from Texas. Glad you're here. Where are you planning to get certified, FLA or TN?

Welcome and Howdy! from Texas. Glad you're here. Where are you planning to get certified, FLA or TN?
I plan on getting certified in Tennessee. I couldn't beat the deal I was offered so I am taking my son who just graduated High School and who is also seeking a profession. I told him that I always lived by the saying "Do a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life". It's great to be able to see he is following that saying. He was wanting to work towards working with marine mammals but who knows what direction he will take.
He REALLY wants to move to Texas. He loves the idea of an area that is spread out. I told him he picked a great state to do that in!

We'll take him!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom