Easiest current Scubapro 1st and 2nd stage to DIY repair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lied, and an old Titan first stage, but I'm not selling that, a friend gave it to me.

The guts of your Titan regulator is pretty much the same as your Conshelf. To me its just a Conshelf with a lighter, prettier? body.

My vote for first stage is an early Titan or Conshelf 21 or Cousteau if you need 2x HP ports, oh wait, all AL and none are current production.

The Cousteau / Supra / SEA (all those marketing names for the same regulator) also has the most comfortable DIN wheel of any regulator I have used. It is BIG and so easy to grip !

The Cousteau / Supra / SEA (all those marketing names for the same regulator) also has the most comfortable DIN wheel of any regulator I have used. It is BIG and so easy to grip !
The guts of your Titan regulator is pretty much the same as your Conshelf. To me its just a Conshelf with a lighter, prettier? body.

I prefer the hose routing on the Titan over the Conshelf, I like the replaceable crown in the Titan, but the conshelf is prettier for sure.

Filters are getting harder to get unfortunately.

It's the same filter as used in the AL Calypso. I have some spares. Let me know if you need a few.

I like the replaceable crown in the Titan

Have you upgraded to the newer venturi crown ?

porównanie części.jpg

It's the same filter as used in the AL Calypso. I have some spares. Let me know if you need a few.

Have you upgraded to the newer venturi crown ?

View attachment 584433

Ooh, did not know one existed, I'll look into it thank you. I take it the number to the right is the AL part number?

Ooh, did not know one existed, I'll look into it thank you. I the number to the left is the AL part number?

The number on the top of each column (CZESC Nr. is Part Number) is the part number for that part.

We may come out of these times with a new reality and not enough surviving shops to continue this antiquated policy. New revenue sources are going to be available with training for the people who want it and parts easily obtainable, or they can try to continue with the old business model.

I hope that you are right. Oh, I hope. But I suspect many a dive shop and possibly manufactures would rather die on that old model sword than change.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom