Ears EARS EARS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bknobel

Reaction score
having problems depressurizing my ears any helpfull thought Tried the hold the nose and blow trick doesn't really work for me:confused:

on the scubaboard search engine for the word frenzel. I think that will take you to some threads that may help you. Also you might try toynbee.

well I just got back from a night dive earlier this morning and for the first time in years I had some ear pain , everything seems ok but wonder if i got fluid in my ear , sounds kinda muffled in the right ear will go see dr later I guess even though not a ent dr

wax in ears expands when wet makeing it harder to eqwlize the presure try getting them syaringed by your local dr

i get mine done about every 6 months wheather they need it or not

hope this does the trick

cool my ears oare ok just turned out to be some old was they cleaned them and all ready feeling better Hurrya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom