ear problem under control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dawn

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all, I met Hman at the Chicago Dive Show. He was too nice! Can't thank him enough for all of his help and kindness. I had my one year(after screwing up my left ear) check up with the Doc. No hearing loss & now he thinks a possible inner ear leak. That can be repaired if necessary. Sounds better to me than Menieres! I've got ten days of diving the Florida Keys coming up. He convinced me to skip the night dives until we are sure about this ear business. Guess I can do that. The more I learn the more comfortable I am diving. With 33 dives logged, (since my little accident) I just want to encourage others not to give up. I will always dive with my ProEars. That added comfort & protection is worth it! Thanks for all the help and suggestions over the past year. I can't wait to dive Florida again with my husband and youngest son. My 25yr old daughter just got certified and will be diving with us. My 27 yr old daughter was recently certified in South America. My brother-in-law is doing his open waters when we get down there. Family dive trip! What more can we ask for? Well, we have a couple of friends coming along for the dives also! And, lots of new "had to have" equipment! I'm so excited!
Thanks again,
Dawn:cheer: :yea:

Back
Top Bottom