Ear Drops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yo Aquamore,

Next time I drop in at my divestore I'll ask.

If you're impatient, please give'em a call: Tuimelaar in Groningen, 050-3133299.

Yo Devjr

Propylene Glycol in wine? Isn't it the anti-freezing stuff? Gee, I am used to a bit of cold water, but taking measures to prevent my ears freezing off I never thought of... (laughing to)

Thanx for the congratulations... Fortunately the wedding did not interfere with the regular Cousteau documentary on TV on saturday morning :D

Bye

... blue in colour, tastes sweet....? Yep thats anti-freeze alright. The Italians in Civitaveccia make a Blue liquore out of it called "Aqua del Mare" (Sea water), only one served per meal as a 'Digestivo'..... guaranteed to send you barking mad and comatose.

During the passive phase you create carpet pizzas in front of your bed that you wont remember doing.

The wedding was great.... now he has something new to dive on....
.......The Argentinian coast ofcourse.

I thought he married Maxima..... ?

Scuba Jorgen.... Our resident 'Hypochondriac has decided to leave our diving club because it is interfering with his delicate health:D

Really.... that's what he said at the week-end. Diving is not for him I guess.:p

Aquamore

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom