Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveHeart

DiveHeart Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My One Armed Scout Master Taught Me How To Tie Knots When I Was Young, And A Year Ago Today, I Was Inspired By An Eagle Scout Who Put "Service Above Self" And Chose to Help People With Disabilities In His Community During A Diveheart Scuba Experience Program At Scuba Emporium in Orland Park Illinois. Scouting Helps Many Young People Aquire Leadership Skills. Many of Our Leaders Today Were Scouts When They Were Young. Diveheart Would Like to Invite Scouts From Everywhere to Join Diveheart In Helping Children, Veterans and People of All Abilities to "Imagine The Possibilities" In their Lives Through Zero Gravity and Scuba Therapy. We're Waiting ...Info@diveheart.org
https://www.facebook.com/onthisday/?source=shared_feed_story
EAGLE SCOUT PROJECT BRINGS COMMUNITY TOGETHER…Eagle Scout Jason Marquardt of troop 725 chose Diveheart for his Eagle Scout Project which concluded today

Back
Top Bottom