Eagle Point Resort, Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess in theory you could walk along the beach front from Aquaventure to Eagle Pomt, by road its up and over the mountain road between the 2 resorts. if you are driving you will come to Aquaventure first.

Well, I was not happy with Eagle Point. The pool was great for my friends kids but food was average and pricy. Your basically stuck there. Just getting out of the resort would be a job in itself. Do not really cater to divers. I did see a whale shark which swam right by me.

La Luguna in PG on the other hand is fantastic. I had some issues upon arrival do to the construction of the new building. I'm staying in one of the new rooms. First person to stay. They quickly accommodated all my requests. And though I wake up at 7:30m due to construction noise, I have no complaints. This is a fantastic resort. People are great and the dive shop is terrific. This is exactly what I was hoping to find. I will surly come back to La Luguna

Blue Steal, facing the ocean to the left of the bar. There is now a walkway from the bar to the second floor rooms.

Rooms are 1st and 2nd floor and 3rd floor I hear will be a private bar for parties.

Its a war zone getting to my room but as I said, they've been very nice about my issues and did what they needed to make me happy. I understand, its slow season and its the best time for construction.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom