e-VOA sounds good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the actual eVOA link:

(And yes Greece - and many other countries not mentioned in the link in the first post - is included in the list)

Dunno why but I would tend to steer away from Indonesian apps. I've tried Peduli F*ckinguli, I'm still waiting for my vaccine approval since July. That was a free try... now you must pay to bet on whether it will work.

Purchasing the VOA was not that bad at Bali airport, only the loooong wait to get your passport checked was a PITA (80 minutes).... if ever they could invent the e- lane, may I would give it a go.

Oh, come on... Be a bit more optimistic. Having all the passport/passenger data in their system in advance might make passport control faster - or most probably not, but still one less queue is one less queue.

Purchasing the VOA was not that bad at Bali airport, only the loooong wait to get your passport checked was a PITA (80 minutes).... if ever they could invent the e- lane, may I would give it a go.
You were lucky, our whole process at DPS took around three hours at the beginning of October.

It really depends on when your flight arrives and if it coincides with a bunch of other flights.

Oh, come on... Be a bit more optimistic. Having all the passport/passenger data in their system in advance might make passport control faster - or most probably not, but still one less queue is one less queue.
Yes, I'd be so comfortable with Indo having my passport id info along with my credit card info. Sounds so safe.

Having all the passport/passenger data in their system in advance might make passport control faster - or most probably not, but still one less queue is one less queue.
I would def buy it online for Singapore to avoid 7 minutes of waiting in Changi, because I know they can connect everything (even though nobody needs a VOA in Singapore so that would be useless).
Getting the VOA has NO effect with border control in DPS, It's just of matter that they have too few clerks for too many passengers and that they are (dis)organized like anywhere else in Indonesia, there are 2 people watching for 1 working (the clerk, the bapak and the bapak of the bapak).

You were lucky, our whole process at DPS took around three hours at the beginning of October.

It really depends on when your flight arrives and if it coincides with a bunch of other flights.
Not complaining.
There were only 3 regional flights (A320 or 737) landing at the time (I always come from SIN).
Can't imagine when you're landing at 9PM simultaneoulsy with Emirates, Qatar and KLM big carriers.

What time did you arrive?

I've never experienced anything like that at Jakarta. I can't speak to Bali because I've only flown in there as domestic.

Can't imagine when you're landing at 9PM with Emirates, Qatar and KLM big carriers flights.
It was a nightmare. Ran out of water and snacks!
Landed at 15:30 and arrived at Tulamben at 22:00 after picking up more snacks at a petrol station.

It was a nightmare. Ran out of water and snacks!
Landed at 15:30 and arrived at Tulamben at 22:00 after picking up more snacks at a petrol station.
I just stay at the Novatel the first night. It's not worth my effort nor energy to try to get to Padang Bai in one.

Of course, if memory serves, I've been arriving late.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom