E-10 underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slichti

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi, does anyone have experience using the Olympus E-10 underwater?

I've had one for a couple of years and would really like to get a housing for it. I want to stick with SLRs (too much left up to the camera with point & shoots)...

Light & Motion (www.uwimaging.com) (same people who make the Tetra still housing and the Stingray video housing) came out with the Titan housing for the Olympus E-10 & E-20N cameras.

The Titan starts at $2700 (no accessories). The problem is, I can't think of anyone who wants to shoot underwater without strobes unless they are less than ~5 ft. down...

If you want a single strobe setup, it's $4000, and with two, it's $5300 (the ideal way to go...). Then, of course, there are the accessory lenses (wide & macro) for $1500.

If anyone has experience with this equipment or knows anywhere that I can get more information, please let me know...

Thanks! :)

--Steven.

I'll let you know. I just ordered the Titan with one strobe and Macro for my e20N, that's most of my photography anyway... Yeah it is expensive, but its a really neat system. You can always add another strobe later. But if anyone has any photos from it, please post them.

Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom