Dutch Springs Weekend 1-17-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Junkie

Reaction score
On behalf of The SCUBA Connection WE would just like to thank all of the Wreck Valley Divers who participated in class this weekend. You guys did a great job and should really be proud of what you accomplished this weekend. For you guys to complete the training and dive under the conditions that we did with having a great attitude showed us a lot about your character and love for the sport. There are not many divers around that would have been doing those dive, let alone doing them and having fun like you guys did!! THANKS FOR A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish i was able to get out and do those dives, but this damn fever/ cough/ stuffy nose/ all the other fun stuff has completly knocked me on my ass. I can't wait to reschedule, and be healthy again, Glad you guys all had a good time, I liked the pictures of dutch covered in snow.

It was great diving with everyone this weekend.
Meeting new faces and seeing old friends.
It was a great time and we all kept our fingers and toes.

I suppose if you can doff and don your gear at the surface, wait for everybody to do the same,
dive for a while and still be able to disconnect and reconnect your dry suit lp hose in 38 degree water,
you're not doin' too bad.

I started a photo album.
Dutch Springs - January 17-18, 2003
I think grunzster added sylvesters shots followed by some of his own.
Enjoy.

Looking forward to our next dive.

XJae:
It was great diving with everyone this weekend.
Meeting new faces and seeing old friends.
It was a great time and we all kept our fingers and toes.

I suppose if you can doff and don your gear at the surface, wait for everybody to do the same,
dive for a while and still be able to disconnect and reconnect your dry suit lp hose in 38 degree water,
you're not doin' too bad.

I started a photo album.
Dutch Springs - January 17-18, 2003
I think grunzster added sylvesters shots followed by some of his own.
Enjoy.

Looking forward to our next dive.
Looks like a good time had by all !! Next step, "ICE DIVER". As Wayne always says, "Ice Diving Rocks"!! Can't let a little ice stop the real divers LOL! Have fun and be safe guys

Yeah that was pretty funny, I think we were both editing that album at the same time!

foamer - you did miss a good weekend. I luckily scheduled my SUPER FLU for the week before Christmas.

What's really funny is after doing those dives in that nice cold water, it seems like that cough I had is gone!

Very niced album. Great work by all who contributed. I will be sending Grunzster the video next weekend. Sorry it has to be so late. I am out of town until next weekend and the board was down all weekend.

I especially liked the photo of moi. I printed it on an 8 1/2 X 11. Not bad for a WEB download.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom