Dutch Springs (Pa) Dive Buddy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaru_Steve

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I've been diving for 2 years, not a lot under my belt but looking to do some local stuff. I have wanted to get to Dutch Springs but work last summer made that impossible.

Looking for someone (or a small group) who I would be able to go with mostly on weekends throughout the summer.

I am a fairly novice Open Water Diver, but am looking to get my Advanced Diver cert through Lancaster Scuba Center.

You can send me a PM or message me here. Hope to hear from some people!

Thanks!

I'm at Dutch Springs most Saturdays and could always use another buddy. You can pm me if you like, I'll be there next Saturday June 11th.

there is a group of us going down on the 11 and 12. your welcome to join us. we will be set up in the top corner near the fill station pond side. we set up on the top so we have more room. its a hell of a walk after but its down hill for the dive. just look for the like-da-fish wooden sign. come on in and just say hi, even if your just passing by.

I've been OW certified since 2009, however, I have not really had the chance to dive other than my cert dives. (I've goofed around in a pool a few times since getting certified)

I'm looking for a buddy or a group that I can dive with in order to gain more experience. Currently, I live in the Cherry Hill NJ area, however, I'm relocating to Bucks County PA in a month or so.

I was hoping to head up to Dutch on June 18th if anyone was going to be around. I'd love to meet some new people and go diving.

Im always looking for new buddies to gain more underwater time. Live near Dutch and available most weekends.

I'm looking to travel down to DS sometime later in this month, PM me if you'd be available i'm thinking the 24th- 26th

Thanks!

i am down at dutch for the weekend. stop in and see me im at the top near the fill station.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom