Dutch Springs Get Together (April 11-13): Final Preparations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-Ring and ericfine50:

I'll figure out how close I am to you guys and see if I can locate a good place to eat.

See you guys in a few hours!

Drive safe everyone..

Since I am only about 50 minutes from Dutch, I was hoping to get up there this weekend at some point -- at least to say hello and put some faces to names.

Alas, my LDS is having its annual "flea market" -- where folks bring their stuff to sell, and the shop has all sorts of specials. Seeing as I am in dire need of a cold-water wetsuit, I'm going to see what I can find. Last year, I got lucky with a BC. One of the instructors was leaving for a gig in Papua New Guinea, and had to seel his bulky BC (not very pack-able), and sold it to me.

Hopefully we can stage another such gathering sometime this summer when the air & water are warmer.

Have fun. Be safe.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I've been handed a total disaster of a case and am due in Court Monday morning.

I'm not going to be able to make it.

Very sorry to hear that Dan. I HATE it when work gets in the way of diving! We will miss you!

Well,
I hope everyone will give us a 'post dive report' for all of us 'schleps' that couldn't make it this weekend - me & Taat2d being 2 of them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom