Dutch Springs Get Together (April 11-13): Final Preparations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought someone could just tell me. How close are the hot showers to where we are talking about gearing up? Just curious if it is convenient for those wetsuit divers among us...

raviepoo once bubbled...
so I'm sitting this one out.

;-0
Raise your hand if you think she is scared of the cold...

*raises hand*

The HOT showers (sometimes) are at the top of the hill over looking both the Student and Pennisular sides. About a 200 yard walk up hill.

Better to bring a warm over coat if you are diving wet with a hood. This will get you to the showers in comfort.

Since the VIZ is pretty good, you will forget how cold the water is anyway.

I was at DS this time of year last year. I got the BEST brainfreeze EVER, I had to hang onto the anchor line and squeeze my eyes shut, my buddy thought I was having a seizure or something.

It lifts in about a minute though, and you get the best endorphin rush. Pain is good. :bang:

Have fun this weekend, kids. I'll have to catch you next time you all come out this way.

I am thinking about taking the day off, sleeping in, and then driving at my leisure.

I'll be in the lime green VW bug with the marijuana leaf painted on the hood.

O-ring once bubbled...
......I'll be in the lime green VW bug with the marijuana leaf painted on the hood.

That must make you very popular with all the troopers between VA and PA...:wink:

Sorry,

I know this has been covered, but I don't have time to search right now. Who will be there tonight, and do we want to meet somewhere for dinner and a BS session? I expect to arrive between 7 and 8 p.m. Sorry, no cell phone info to share. I don't like to be found when I don't want to be found...

Oh yeah...dark green Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo with New York plates (no marijuana leaf).

:D

Leaving DC in about an hour... Not sure how to hook up with us, but did you get the cell phone sheet? You can always call me or stop by - we are staying at the HoJo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom